We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail or contact us form, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our services, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer information about you if Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will notify you before transferring the information.
Information Gathering and Usage
- Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, advertising and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the www.markitics.com Website.
Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. applications. Although Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Markitics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service